A collection of experiences that celebrate diverse creativity, expression and unconventional thinking. Offering an eclectic mix of creative productions, from Music to Visual Artwork, Motion Picture and Fashion.
Focused towards the creative youth, this project allows people to emerge amoungst their peers and communicate their vision to a unique and relevant audience. Located at MASH, part of the historic Mills Building in Newtown, over looking the heart of the inner city.
Date: Saturday 16 July 2011
Venue: Mash, 66 Carr Street, Newtown, Johannesburg
- All artwork on exhibition from 1pm
- Vintage Clothing Sale & Food Market from 1pm till 6pm
- Graffiti Demo from 3pm
- Tattoo Demo from 3pm till 6.30pm
- Film Premiere from 6.30 pm till 8pm
- Fashion Show at 8.30pm
- Sketch Battles from 9pm
- After Party @ The Woods 10pm till 3am
- MJ Turpin
- Mr. Cross
- Lenny Dee Doucha
- Alex Vlachos
- Tamara Osso
- Inger Holstvic Faerch
- Says Who?
- Justin McGee
- Brent Goudie
- Ziggy Hofmeyr & Muthaland Productions
- Tim Apter, Matthew Stonier & Mustard Productions
Free entrance before 4pm, R40 after (includes ticket to after party)